Staying at Rainbow Lodge
We have various types of accommodation to suit different guests needs. A double bedroom in the straw bale house, cosy yurts, tipis or outdoor facilities for your tent or caravan.
It’s important to us that guests get a good nights sleep so all of our accommodation options come with a comfy English beds and soft fresh linen.
We have a small basic outdoor communal kitchen and a well equipped open plan kitchen for those guests staying in the lodge. The bathroom in the house has a heated shower, WC and there’s outdoor compost toilets. We have Wi-Fi available in the house for all guests.
There are shaded sitting areas dotted around the land, some with hammocks which make for a great place to read, relax and take in the surrounding nature. Our peaceful patio outside the lodge provides you with a lovely spot to marvel at the sunsets and absorb the fresh mountain air. There’s a barbecue area by the house, large boulders for peaceful meditations and a quartz crystal circle.
Our property is situated well away from any roads and noise pollution. We welcome families with children and pets, couples looking for a romantic secluded break, friends, zen hen’s and groups or individuals looking to use the space for retreat. We can accommodate up to 10-12 guests at a time.
Rainbow Lodge operates completely off grid. Our water comes from a fresh water spring, which also feeds into the dam and natural pool. The electricity on the property is created with solar and wind power.
The space we have created is down to earth and nurturing helping you to relax and unwind.
A little reminder to to bring the following…
- There is a river beach about ten minutes drive, so bring some swimwear / shorts.
- A head torch is handy for getting around at night.
- Warm clothing for cold nights (hat, gloves, socks, etc).
- Cool clothes for hot days (sun hat, shorts, flip flops, etc).
- Waterproof clothing (winter season).
- Practical shoes… trainers / walking boots.
- Natural toiletries (soap/shampoo/conditioner, sun cream, insect repellent)